Field Operations Manager – FTTH Construction and 5G networks
Integrated Utility Services (INTUS) Inc, provides powerful, complete solutions for large and mid-size Telecommunication companies and Utility stakeholders, through a diverse array of services and software solutions. INTUS is a growing fiber and network infrastructure contractor, specializing in utility construction, both underground & aerial, offering its End-to-End Services for the Telecommunications Industry.
As we expand our field operations, we are looking for a Field Operations Manager, with extensive experience in leading and managing successful FTTH Construction and 5G networks deployment projects to keep up with the market demand.
The right candidate will have demonstrated experience in overseeing multiple Field Crews, set and maintain production quotas and Quality Controls.
The FOM will lead a multi-disciplined FTTH workforce to complete the construction of complex network deployment projects and will be responsible for leading multiple crews of telecommunications riggers in the duties associated with the installation of a telecommunication structures.
Our operations cover the following Regions
– Greater Toronto Area
– Simcoe Region
– York Region
– Five or more years of progressive leadership experience, including lead and/or supervision of Underground Construction crews and/or FTTH project management experience.
– Demonstrated expertise in construction skills, including underground and aerial telecommunication construction techniques, fiber splicing techniques, and emergency restoration practices.
– Demonstrated ability to think pro-actively and good problem-solving skills.
– Valid Ontario G Class Drivers License (ARZ/AZ License is an asset)
– Clean Criminal Record
– Fluent in English (verbal and written)
– Eligible to work in Canada
A Competitive Compensation Package is offered based on Experience, Qualifications and Skills, including: Salary, Group Benefits & Insurance Plan and bonus pay based on annual metrics.